Becoming a real estate agent has been an exciting journey that connects to my past. My mother sold real estate for 34 years, and I grew up joining her at open houses and showings. I loved the personal attention my mother gave to each client. In those days, I would tour the homes and imagine the possibilities. I still do. When my husband and I bought our home in New Jersey 17 years ago, it was a true labor of love designing our addition with our architect. A home is a true reflection of one’s lifestyle, and that can vary greatly.
I joined Keller Williams because they offer superior training to agents at every level. We keep up to date with the latest market trends, lending options, new technologies, and all issues affecting buyers and sellers in today’s competitive market. In fact, Keller Williams was recognized by Training magazine as the No.1 training organization across all industries worldwide. We are also an industry leader in technology research, leveraging multiple resources to counsel our clients to make the very best decisions.
I have called North Jersey my home for the past 20 years and can use my insider knowledge to help you find the right property in your neighborhood of choice. I’ve spent the past two decades operating my own personal chef business, creating dishes and menus for clients, catering to their individual needs. I bring that philosophy of personalization to my real estate business, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, downsizing, upsizing or investing. After all, it’s all about you and making your real-estate dreams come true.
- Live in Passaic Park, NJ, with my husband, 2 teenage sons, and our cat Callie, who we adopted 5 years ago.
- Wrestling mom, avid cyclist, and trained chef in natural cooking.
- Ride annually in the 75-mile Tour de Simcha cycling event, raising funds for children with cancer and other chronic illnesses to attend an amazing summer camp.
- Raise money for Tackle Kids Cancer - a Hackensack University Medical Center charity that supports research for pediatric cancer and provides help to families dealing with sick children.
- Member of my synagogue’s education/special events committee (Young Israel of Passaic-Clifton)
- Served on the health committee of my children’s school.
- Spent many years educating children and adults on the benefits of healthy eating and lifestyle through Veggiecation, school programs, and various camp culinary art programs.
B.A. in Economics from Union College, Schenectady, NY
Study abroad junior year – York St. John University, York, England
Jerusalem, Israel – Midreshet Rachel College of Judaic Studies
Natural Gourmet Institute - Chef’s training program certificate
IGNITE – Keller Williams Training program
BOLD – Keller Williams Training program
Realtor® Designations – At Home with Diversity [AHWD]